Wanna know the secret to being consistent with your workouts? It's doing whatever kind of exercise that makes you feel the happiest while you are doing it. BOOT CAMP = ), zumba, roller blading, swimming, spinning, mountain biking, pilates, heck even poll dancing! It's not WHAT you do; it's that you DO SOMETHING and it's that you have fun while you are doing it. Now go do something!
Have I ever told you about, "The Law of Relevance"?
It goes like this:
No matter how scared, or tired, or ill you are.... no matter how lost, or confused, or desperate you
become.... no matter how lonely, depressed, or cranky you feel: If you just do what you can, with what you have, from right where you are...IT WILL ALWAYS BE ENOUGH.
Pretty good odds, huh?
Your legal beagle,
I see it all the time (including with myself once in awhile!)...someone works out 3 days a week yet beats them self up that it wasn't four. Someone else eats well 80% of the time and tells herself that she has no self control the other 20%. I see hardworking, busy women balancing family, career, socialization, and health and more who put themselves down because the house is a mess once in awhile. We have to learn to shut ALL the negativity off and give ourselves MAD PROPS and CRAZY KUDOS for whatever it is that we did do; no matter how small and seemingly insignificant...because it WILL always be enough and the alternative is exhausting and wasteful.
June's winner was Jennifer Frasier who had fabulous results with a combination of boot camp 2 days/week and the 24 Day Challenge AdvoCare regimen! She worked very hard for these results and I'm proud and happy to share her results!
2.8% body fat
TOTAL LOSSES: 26.75!
This could be you! Lose Weight! Gain Freedom starting July 5th (Deadline to sign up is Monday, July 4th). Come join ZannaFit Campers this month and get similar results to Jennifer! Register online.
Hope everyone has a happy and SAFE 4th of July!