THE WINNER of May ZannaFit Body Transformation Challenge is...Linda Swift!!!!!!!!!!!
This month, Linda lost:
1.6% body fat
TOTAL LOSSES: 14.85!!!!!!!
Great job Linda! SO SO SO proud of you and excited for you!
A little background on this amazing woman who I have so much enjoyed working with...she has been attending boot camp since December 2010 and has worked her butt of during workouts to get results. Unfortunately, a sluggish metabolism, busy schedule, work and family responsibilities, and poor eating habits resulted in very few results AT ALL. She came to me this month ready and willing to make the changes that were necessary in her diet to start getting results and stop wasting time, effort, and money with nothing to show for it! She started the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge and asked me to go grocery shopping with her! She involved her family and friends in her new endeavor by the end of the month she'd accomplished the results above!
Linda- Congrats on your losses and your free boot camp! You deserve it! Keep up the great work!
The winner of the April ZannaFit Body Fat Transformation is Desiree Brooks a 34 year old elementary school teacher! I could not be more proud of her accomplishments! She truly has dedicated herself to getting results with an unlimited boot camp package (attending 3 times a week on average) and with the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge. She plans to continue on this regimen and continue getting results and even help others do the same!
Desiree's LOSSES in 1 month boot camp:
Weight: 10.5 pounds
Inches: 5.5 inches
Body Fat Percentage: 2.09%
TOTAL LOSSES: 18.09
It's important to note that Desiree attended boot camp during March and was even attending more often (about 4 times a week) but lost only 2.5 pounds, 4.5 inches, and only .4% body fat. Although she was trying to eat better at that time (and was putting a significant amount of effort toward it) she was still lacking that crucial nutritional component because she had not built the foundation with core nutrition first. She needed to bridge that nutritional gap and give her body what it really needed with the 24 Day Challenge in order to get results- and this month she did it! Congrats Desiree! SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND PROUD OF YOU! Congrats on the free boot camp as well = )
Have you, your children or someone you know been diagnosed with ADHD? AdvoCare SPARK could help and here's the proof.https://www.advocare.com/10102248/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A2095&id=E&flavor=M&size=CZanna's personal SPARK testimonial: Honestly do not know how I got anything done without Spark in my life. SPARK = mental focus, sustained energy, patience, mood boost, all around GREATNESS. This study only solidifies it for me!
AdvoCare has something for everyone, no matter if you are looking for weight loss, energy, wellness, improvements in your workouts, even skin care! Read some of my email testimonials from this week. I love how my clients are so excited they just have to share their results with me = ) Good work everyone!
I have a cold, flu, and mono and SPARK is currently fueling me and making me feel energized & healthy for the 3 day music festival I’m at in Cali. Thanks SPARK! Pounding it now!! Screw 5 hr energy…I need nutrients and energy to dance my pants off! – M.B. Denver, CO.
What she takes? Catalyst and Spark
Both Vanessa and I are finished with the 24-day Challenge and enjoyed the results we got (15 pounds for me, 10 for Vanessa). Do you have any suggestions for what we can do to stay on a weight loss program? – C.H. San Antonio, TX
Uhhhh…You know I do!!!!!!!!!
What this couple takes? Thermoplus and the products included in the 24 Day Challenge (Herbal Cleanse, OmegaPlex, Spark, Metabolic Nutrition System for Wellness, Meal Replacement Shakes).
Just thought I'd let you all know my latest results. This is within a month. No weight change; lost 2%body fat...down to 15.7%. Gained 1 1/2 inch in my bicep, lost 1 3/4 inch from my waist. Gained an inch in my glutes and 1/2 inch gain in my calves. I think that is awesome! At 38 years old I'm in the best shape of my life and proud of it! - B.Y. Indianapolis, IN.
What she takes? Mass Impact, Catalyst, Thermoplus, Spark, Metabolic Nutrition System for Energy, Meal Replacement Shakes, and Rehydrate.
I am is always looking for ways to expand my network and reach out to help others on a "larger than life" scale!
From 4/12-5/13, I am offering some incentives to you
for allowing me to come to your home and connect with your friends, families, co-workers, neighbors, and family members and show them my weight-loss, energy, and wellness secret called "AdvoCare".Here is what you have to do:Invite people!Show up!Here is what you get:
NOTE: You do not have to live in or near Indianapolis to take advantage of this offer! In some cases, I can travel to you or do an online webinar for your guests!FOR MORE DETAILS, CONTACT ME AT 317-964-9072 or ZannaFit@gmail
- If you have 5 guests present, you can choose from a box of Spark (or a product equal to or less than $22.95)
- If you have 10 guests present, you can choose from a canister of Spark (or a product equal to or less than $51.95)
- If you have 20 guests present (or do a few mixers with 20+ guests total, you get a FREE ZannaFit boot camp or any combination of AdvoCare products equal to or less than $100)
.com. I build my business through your kind referrals. Please pass my name along to any friends who may be interested in losing weight, getting healthy, increasing energy, or gaining income. THANK YOU!
The winner of the February ZannaFit Body Transformation is Tracy Bassett!
2.5% body fat in 25 days!!!!!!!!
What did Tracy do to achieve these fantastic results? Tracy has a newfound “NO EXCUSES” mentality. She travels frequently for her job and she also went on vacation with her husband and friends during these 25 days! She dedicated herself to workouts when she was able and stayed consistent with her diet by supplementing with Advocare’s Metabolic Nutrition System and Spark energy/mental focus drink. She admittedly splurged a few times when appropriate and did not deprive herself! A good friend of Tracy’s reported that she has changed her eating habits and mindset completely like substituting chorizo breakfast burritos for oatmeal and raisins!
Tracy’s husband Tom was the winner of the January ZannaFit Body Transformation. He lost 5.5 lbs, 3.5 inches, and 5.2% body fat (which is unheard of!). This family is doing everything right and truly is a force to be reckoned with! Tracy says she is going to win it again this month and she means business so if you wanna a chance at that free boot camp…you better step it up a notch because this girl is on fire!
Congrats Tracy on your free boot camp but most importantly your new figure, mindset, and healthy lifestyle! I’m so proud of you and man do you make me love my job = )
My AdvoCare leaders are putting on a weight loss competition for March and awarding $100 to the winner! See the flyer below for some details then contact me for more and I will get you started! Starts on the 2nd though so you gotta get on it!
You are already at a great advantage because your AdvoCare sponsor knows a thing or two about working out = ) LET'S DO IT!
The first phase of the 24 Day Challenge is the 10-day cleanse. It can be done individually or in combination with the second 14-Day Max Pack phase.Why Cleanse?
- Helps rid the body of toxins and waste from the food we eat and air we breathe!
- Supports improved digestion
- Provides 10 grams of fiber per day
- Helps remove impurities from the body
- Supports healthy weight loss
- Provides more energy and better skin-tone
- Allows are bodies to properly absorb essential nutrients from our daily diet and vitamins
AdvoCare offers a gentle cleanse program that is safe and effective. The best part about it is that you eat on it! That’s right, no fasting, drinking nasty carrot juices, spending days in the bathroom, etc.
Whether you goals are weight loss or wellness, cleansing may be an imperative step in the right direction and your AdvoCare consultant can recommend a program that is right for you. For example, I am not trying to lose weight but cleanse every 90 days for the health benefits and “fresh start feeling”. It just depends on you, and what you want from it!I’m starting mine on Tuesday, March 1st
with whoever else is interested! Let me know and I will hook you up with info or answer any questions you may have! You can also check out my you-tube video below for more info!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84NgI8lR8Owhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9HJKz3Pbg
I'm launching a GROUP 24 Day Spring Break Challenge event and am even going to participate with you
! 24-Day Challenge Details:
- Get 3 friends to do the 24 Day Challenge, and you get yours FREE. Your friends do not have to be boot campers and do not need to participate in boot camp in March! They don't even have to live in Indy because we can ship product!
- The 24 Day Challenge will run March 1st-March 24th. Payment is not due until Monday, February 28th; however, you must notify me via email of your participation (and that of your group) by Monday, February 21st so that product can be ordered.
- Price of the Challenge is $195 ($182.25 + tax) and buy 3 get one FREE.
- Product pick-up will be Monday, February 28th at 7:00 p.m. at North Central High School. Meet right inside door 28 West. I will distribute product, do a brief product explanation, and then get pre measurements and weight for anyone who is not participating in March boot camp.
- The Challenge: The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption. Days 11-24 is called the Max Phase and is about giving your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight loss and weight management. The national average weight lost on The Challenge is 11 pounds, 11 inches in 24 Days! And yes, it is sustainable, because it is not a diet.
- Want to learn more? Check out my YouTube videos where you can see the products and learn about them http://www.zannafit.com/advocare.html.
- Still have questions? I am available to conference call with anyone or any group of people who may have questions. I encourage skepticism and will answer any questions you may have. Just email me at ZannaFit@gmail.com to schedule a time to talk!
- If you form a group of 4 to earn the free challenge, one person must write a check or pay online for everyone and arrange the payments of the others. (Remember deadline to notify me is February 21st but deadline for payment is the 28th).
- http://www.zannafit.com/advocare.htmlPayment can be cash or check given to me at product pick-up or beforehand. You may also pay by credit card at http://www.zannafit.com/advocare.html
- PLEASE PRINT OFF THE DOCUMENTS titled “24 Day Challenge Sheets” and “24 Day Challenge Schedule” at http://www.zannafit.com/advocare.html and bring them to product pick-up. This will also serve as a grocery shopping guide, necessary to complete before you begin on March 1st!