Two websites I have found with AdvoCare friendly recipes are:
Some ideas and recipes I have created in moments of meal boredom include:
- A black bean soup recipe I recently put on my blog.
- An at-home version of Chipotle/QDoba naked burrito made by dicing chicken and cutting up fajita veggies and sauteing in a pan with olive oil and taco seasoning then serving over brown rice.
- A Chicken breast rubbed with brown mustard and seared in a pan in olive oil. Add salsa until heated through. Top with chopped avocado, corn, black beans- whatever!
- Asian stir fry with chicken and rice and Braggs Soy Protein (tastes like Soy Sauce and can be found at health food stores)
- Blackened Mahi Mahi (or other fish)
- ANYTHING with pesto (make your own with no Parmesan...recipe on my blog = ) Serve with brown rice during the cleanse and whole wheat pasta any other time.
- Sweet potato "fries" (recipe also found on my blog)